Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prophecy of Darkness

Go down 
+5
Acorn from Tree
Tiger with Frost Heart
Feather in the Breeze
Moon that Rises at Night
Pebble Running in Stream
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 am

"We don't kill unless we need to." Moon said. "But follow me, and the Sharpclaws will help all of you to fight."
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Star that Shines at Night
To-be

PostSubject: Wierd Dream   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Star Dreamed that she was now a Sharpclaw. She was hunting, when suddenly, a cat jumped out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Moon ran out of the bushes and pounced on the cat. "Run!" she yelled. "What are you waiting for, get going!"
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 pm

''Star,get behind us!''Feathyer mewed,standing beside Moon.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 am

"I'll handle him!" Moon almost yelled, trying to keep the cat pinned to the ground. "Just make sure she's okay and get going!" she told Feather. The cat used his back claws to rake Moon's belly and she got off him. "Don't worry about me..." she said. "Get going." She wasn't sure if they left or not, but she said it just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 pm

''Moon...''Feather mewed.She quickly applied cobwebs,grabbed star,and went to get swift and acorn and all the rest.She stood infront of camp.ALL MEMBERS OF THE TRIBE OF RUSHING WATER COME OUT OF YOUR DENS NOW!INTRUDERS!WERE BEING ATTACKED!'' Feather yowled.She made sure EVERYONE could hear her.
Back to top Go down
To-be

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Star wiggled past Moon and attacked the cats tail, chomping down hard. She heard a crack of bone.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Moon regretted it, but she shoved Star over hard, and went to attack the cat. She pounced on him and scratched him hard on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
To-be

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 am

Star gave up....but only for a second. She swerved to the left and broke one of the cat's hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:43 am

Swift's eyes blinked as he returned to the cave. He gasped and mewed quickly "Their coming! There on the edge of the territory! There coming, and they can kill us all! I saw them, there was two hawks. There was a eagle too! The leader took all three down himself!" He gasped again and fell unconscious
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 am

Swift flew out of his down and raked his claws down the intuders belly wit a yowl of rage. All cats should of been able to hear him.
Back to top Go down
To-be

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:22 am

[wow]Star fought the intruder, raking her claws down his back.[/wow]
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 pm

"Swift!" Moon yelled, running to him. "We're too late...he's here..."
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:52 pm

"No, get back, all of you!" Moon yelled. "He's mine!" She tried to attack him, but he dodged Moon and raked her side and shoulder. The cat gave Moon a small cut on her throat, and Moon staggered. She tried to keep up. "Leave them alone." she managed to say. "You're mine to fight."
Back to top Go down
Mist that Fades at Dawn
Prey-hunter
Mist that Fades at Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm

A little late arriving, but better than never coming, Mist ran up to the group of cats. "What's going on!?" She hissed to the closest one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com/
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:24 pm

"We're being attacked and don't have time to train fighting!" Moon said, anger rising in her voice. "Swift said they were already coming, being at the edge of the territory."
Back to top Go down
Mist that Fades at Dawn
Prey-hunter
Mist that Fades at Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 pm

"That's not good..." Mist meowed. Trying to think of a solution, she asked, "How many cats did Swfit see?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com/
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 pm

"Don't know, he fainted." Moon said. "But the leader is pure white...it was in me and Pebble's dream..."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 pm

''I'll get cobwebs...''Feather mewed.she ran quickly to get cobwebs.They hit moon and Feather lost it.She attacked the cat wildly and rapidly with all of her strength.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Swift stumbled up to his paws. He was partially awake the whole time. He Told her we were outnumbered. not by much, but outnumbered "... There has to be at least 20! Maybe 25"
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 pm

"Feather, round up the others!" Moon said. "Leave us alone, he's mine to fight and no one else's!"
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Swift growled. " Moon! You're a prey hunter. You weren't taught to fight. Go back to the cave. I'll get him."
He jumped on his back and bit his spine. the cat arched his back, pushing Swift off. He bit deep into Swift's throat, leaving a puddle of blood to form. He staggered to his paws , only to get barreled itno a tree by the cat. Swift fell down to the ground, looking like nothing but a large pile of fur. He tried to get back up, but the cat grabbed his scruff and threw him a few feet away. Swift mumbled a few last words " Moon, get out of here..."

OOC: He doesn't die
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 pm

"Or how about 5?" Moon asked, looking at a small band of cats with a white tom leading the way. "I know a few of us were hunting earlier...maybe they were the rest you saw."
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:37 pm

"NO! YOU GET OUT OF HERE!" Moon yelled at the top of her lungs. "I WON'T PUT UP WITH ANYMORE BRAVE TO-BES, HE'S MINE AND MINE ALONE!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:48 pm

OOC: SO SORRY! MY FAMILY'S BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY!!! Btw, did my sister take my journal again Moon?

IC: Fog jumped out of the bushes and pounced on the cat. "Sorry I'm late!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy of Darkness
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next