Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prophecy of Darkness

Go down 
+5
Acorn from Tree
Tiger with Frost Heart
Feather in the Breeze
Moon that Rises at Night
Pebble Running in Stream
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger with Frost Heart
To-be
Tiger with Frost Heart

Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 pm

OOC: Blackcough? I dont think thats real. Is it? o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigcatclans.forumotion.com
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:44 pm

(they mention in real warriors books. But you can only get it from greencough. even then, it's still rare. White cough-Green cough-Black cough*rare!*)
Back to top Go down
Tiger with Frost Heart
To-be
Tiger with Frost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 am

OOC: Rly? I don't remember... *Starts to bang her head on a lamp like Dobby from Harry Potter* Now I remember! *faints*
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

OOC:.... um ok... and geez i'm like an elder

IC: Swift stopped breathing again
Back to top Go down
Tiger with Frost Heart
To-be
Tiger with Frost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 pm

OOC: FEATHER! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE! SWIFT IS DYING! lol
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:58 pm

OOC: LAWL XD lol
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Feather made a tansy remedy and mixed yansy,juniper berries and,yarrow and shoved it down swifts mouth and made him chew and swallow.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:14 pm

(Tansy looks like tasty, even though it's probably bitter lol)

Swift breathed again. He got up, and sniffed for water. He smelled it and drank deeply. He felt better. He was still badly sick, but he felt better. He could breathe better as well
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Feather coughed a bit.she got moon and tigere what she got swift and told them to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:15 am

Swift laid down against a tree. He couldn't move on the outside, but inside, his head was swarming.
I'm so useless. I'm dying, and i can't do anything. It's like I'm a rabbit, i just run through feather's cave and eat all her herbs! He thought bitterly What good am I to the tribe... He asked himself

(Nobody's a mind-reader, and you can't tell what he's feeling because he can't move either)
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Moon coughed, and laid by Swift. She wasn't feeling the greatest either. "Maybe we should have left." she said in a raspy voice. "Maybe we should have let them die slowly and painfully, leaving us to find a new home..."
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Swift was too weak to talk, but flicked Moon away with his tail. He had Blackcough, and if it spread, they would all die. He managed to rasp however "No Moon. Then they would take *Cough* that as a sign of weakness *Cough* They would kill us any*cough*way. I*Cough Cough Cough* need to leave. before i give anyone blackcough.*cough cough cough*" Then he summons all his strength, stands on wobbly legs, and leaves into the trees.

(He doesn't leave permanently, but he does for a part of the topic. And you just find out he has Blackcough)
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm such a useless healer....maybe I SHOULD kill myself....Everyones gonna die and I can't do anything about it...My dad was right,Rouges don't vbelong in the tribe even if they worship the tribe of endless hunting....''She whispered to herself[which means u heard me...]
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:34 am

"Feather!" Moon said in a raspy voice. "You couldn't have done any more for us. *cough* But I think Swift *cough cough* has Blackcough, he ran off!"
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Swift stumbled in a large clearing and fell over. He heard a hawk up above. He didn't care, although it must be a stupid hawk, because he was sick and now the sickness would spread. Because the hawk was flying at him .It grabbed him, but he was to weak to do anything. The hawk began to lift him into the air, and he felt the talons pierce his skin. If anyone found him, it must look like he flew into the sky, and starting raining his blood.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Feather ran after swift to find the pool of blood.She scraped her head with her claw just about ready to kill herself
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Swift called to Feather the best he could. She must not have seen her, even though he was barely high. He wasn't even above the trees yet. If Feather killed herself, he would then die for sure
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Feather heard swift,she looked up,she pounced and caught on to the hawks tail and brought it down,along with swift.She killed the hawk and ran over to swift.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Swift lay on the ground. "Feather, no. I'm just a burden. I'm a cat, that's partially blind. Or at least enough to stop me from doing my job I will eat prey, use your herbs, but i will be no use. Just leave me here." He rasped
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm

''If you want to leave then leave.If you do not wish to be healed then I will leave you here to die.''she mewed.

ooc,no one else butt in you'll understand later everyone.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Swift thought it over, then decided. "Do as you wish Feather. If you think i have a chance, I'll come back with you. If not, leave me here for the hawks." He rasped, meaning every word
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:26 pm

''There is always hope.Besides,you probably don'y taste good anyway.''Feather joked.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Moon was growing impatient. Swift might die, and he wasn't here...If they die, then I must train another To-be, and I made a promise to protect Swift when I was young. I did my best...
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Feather brought swift to camp.''He's not dead!''Feather reasurred everyone.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Moon coughed, but raised her tail. They were okay, minus Greencough and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of Darkness   Prophecy of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy of Darkness
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next