Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:27 pm

"Come on Moon!" Fog called. "Let's go hunting!" He wanted to get really close to her.

OOC: I saw Moon yesterday in real life and she told me what she wanted to say. She had the dentist so she couldn't stay long. Guess she left already Sad I'll say the rest.......

IC: "Prey could hear you puring by me from a mile away!" Moon laughed. Fog laughed too. "Come on! Really!" Fog said. "I'll protect you like a good Cave-guard!" he said. He finally convinced her to go.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:26 pm

OOC: Thanks again, Fog.

IC: Moon stalked up to a mouse, ready to pounce. A hawk swooped down and grabbed the mouse, and Moon pounced on it. She killed it, and another hawk came down after her.
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

"Moon look out!" Fog called. He jumped up and tried to kill the hawk. When he finally did, he hit the ground with a thud. "I'm okay!" he said, trying to impress her. "I won't let anything hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 pm

''Fog,Fog Fog....''Feather mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 pm

"Thanks." Moon said, unsure of what to say next. "I would do the same."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 pm

''I swear,at this rate,we will have atleast four kits by next moon...''Feather mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Moon smelled a cat and turned around to see Feather. "Hi, Feather." Moon said, embarrassed if she had seen that-or heard it. "Gathering herbs?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Fog tried to act normal, scared that Feather had seen his brave stunt, in other words, showing off a bit. "Uh...Hi."
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Acorn was laughing her whiskers off at camp. "And then he- then she! HAHAHA! Then she looked nervous and he HAHAHA!!! HE TRIED TO LOOK HIS BEST!! HAHAHA!!! AND FEATHER- HAHAHA!!!" She laughed so hard that she couldn't breath. She breathed in some air then laughed some more. "FEATHER! HAHA YOU SAID FOUR KITS- HAHAHA BY NEXT MOON. NO, ITS GONNA BE OVERLOADING CAMP! HAHAHA!!!" She meowed loudly. "Oh my goodness. So So So- HAHAHA!!!" Acorn purred, but laughing. She finally calmed down an hour later. "Phew. Fog, you are HILARIOUS. So are you, Moon! Meeeeow!" She joked. "Foggie and Moonie, sitting in a tree-" She started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm

''Acorn,don't be rude.have respect for your elders.Aren't you supposed to be in a cave guarded by swift?''Feather replied,outraged by the kits rudeness.Forget the cave,we need to drop her in a 45 foot hole for a few years...Feather thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 am

Fog stared at her with a mean glance. "Feather's right." he said. "And I found a hole in the To-be den not long ago. I'll bring Acorn to camp with me, and fix the hole while Swift guards her."
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 am

"I'll get her food..." Moon mumbled. She followed Fog and Acorn back to camp with the hawk and mouse. Fog started to work on the hole as Swift guarded Acorn. Moon brought the mouse. She lay down next to her and took a bite, pushing it over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 am

Fog finished covering the hole and padded over to Moon. "Can I talk to you for alone for a moment?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:41 am

Moon nodded and went over to the far side of the waterfall with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:46 am

Fog looked around to see if Acorn was still visible in the den. He looked back at Moon, both of them getting a bit wet from the water. "Will you be my mate?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 am

Moon's eyes widened. She was speechless. "I..." she started, unable to finish. "Yes." she purred. She rubbed up against him. "But Acorn's going to have a riot, I hope you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:50 am

"Yeah." he said. "But I don't really care as long as I have you."
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 am

Moon purred as she went back to camp with him. Moon bounded over to Feather's den. "Feather! Feather, guess what!?" she called out as Fog went to talk to Swift.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Acorn peeked her head out to see Moon and Fog rubbing up against each other, affectionately. She burst out laughing. "YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO GOOD! HAHAHA!!!!! YOU ARE MATES WITH- HAHAHAHA!!!! A ROGUE!? HAHAHA!!" She screamed, but lauighing. Her legs wobbled and her tail twitched like crazy. She fell and kept on laughing. Acorn had to breath in some air, yet again and then continued laughing. "I HOPE I NEVER- HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAVE TO BE MATES WITH- HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! A ROGUE!!!! HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!" She rolled on the ground, laughing (ROTFL). "Elders!? Ha! I don't have any elders. Unless you two are.....OLD! HAHAHAAAAHAAA!!!!" She kept on laughing. "Ok ok ok. I'm gonna have a heart attack...." She calmed down, for the second time.

ooc: i cant take it....i wanna do the face! XD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. done....XD Razz Very Happy D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Fog growled and pounced on the To-be. "Stop it! I'm no rogue, I'm a Cave-guard and part of this Tribe! WHAT IS SO FUNNY!?!?!?!?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Moon turned around to see Acorn pinned to the ground by Fog. "Acorn, lay off the jokes! Feather was a loner before you were even born, she was my To-be and now she's leader of the Tribe! Why is Fog so different!?"
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Acorn growled and kicked her back claws at his stomach to make him fal back. "I DONT BELONG HERE AND NEITHER DO YOU!" She spat, when she shook all the dust off her. Acorn stared hard at him. "Don't boss me around. I already have someone who does." She said, looking at Moon then back at Fog. "And how dare you pin me down." She added.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:56 pm

"I..." Moon started. "I just want you to be safe. I'm sorry I keep you from being hurt. I'm sorry I got you your memory back from that fall you took. I guess I don't have a good motherly instinct towards kits, always bossing them around and nagging them!" she said sadly, running back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Acorn collapsed, but still stared at Moon. Her legs wouldn't hold her. Moon cared? She apologized for the things Acorn was happy for. Maybe she didn''t care.... "I was happy for those things. All I wanted is for my mom to be back. For her to be nicer, though." She said. After she thought about that, she did miss her mom. But Her mom treated her like the trash Acorn was. But she died soon after she was born. She always threw her. Acorn's mom never cheered her on. She never fed her. She pretended to around Moon, though. Moon had no idea how her childhood was like. Acorn said those things to Moon before. At least she tried to. She was always so busy.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 pm

"Acorn...I only know so much of how badly your mother treated you." Moon remembered seeing her mother neglecting Acorn. "That's why I'm like this to you. I want you to be safe." she said. There was silence for a moment. Moon had an idea. "But, I would be like your mother, if you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next