Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Dream...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

Just a Dream... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Feather stalked off behind her.''Tell Me Moon!How is it going to effect me?''Feather mewed,Following Moons every motion.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Moon laid down by the pool, lashing her tail. "It's my choice, and mine alone. If I make the wrong one, it will crush me. And one choice will affect you, now, please don't spy on me again." Moon fell back asleep, tempted to talk to Stone more.

Stone was laying in the same spot by the pool made of stars. "My To-be caught us!" Moon said, laying by him. "She heard our conversation, but missed the beginning, thank goodness."
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Feather just ran through the questions in her head.What would she do with out Moon?
Kill herself,thats what.If Moon leaves me,I'll just Kill myself Feather thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm

"Don't get that mad. She doesn't know what the choices are. That saves us some time for you to choose." Stone said. Moon pressed against him. "I'd say yes to your offer in a heartbeat, but I'm a Healer, and I have Feather as a To-be and..."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Maybe i will just kill myself right now... Feather thought.She slashed her forehead
with her claws un-sheathed,and just let the blood drip and pour over her worried/angry
expression.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Moon woke up to hear blood hitting the floor. She bolted up. "Feather!" She ran and got all the Cobwebs she could carry and pressed them on Feather's forehead until it stopped bleeding. She bolted and got more herbs and put them over the cuts. "What did you DO!?"
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 pm

''You want to leave?Then FINE!I'LL JUST KILL MYSELF SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT
ME!''Feather yowled at Moon.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 pm

"I'M NOT LEAVING!" Moon yelled. "NOT YET ANYWAY! (referring to natural death)" She sighed and turned away. "I guess if this is your choice, kill yourself then!" she said, quieter. "There's nothing much I can do anymore, it seems. Why did you even become my apprentice, if you're going to die?"
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 pm

''I won't kill myself if you stay!Moon,Your like family to me,Don't go...please...don't go...I don't
mean die!YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! don't go...dont go...''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 pm

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Moon said. "I'll only go if...never mind. It won't be soon, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:22 pm

''You'll only go if what?Tell me!''Feather demanded.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm

"It's personal, Feather. I don't want to bring it up." Moon said. She shook her head. "Let's get some sleep. It's been a crazy night." She padded to their nests and Moon fell asleep easy. She dreamed herself by Stone again. "I don't know if I can do it." Moon told him. "It's just...maybe...but I'm not leaving the Tribe." Stone nodded. "Take all the time you need to decide yes or no."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Feather watched her sleep.*sigh*She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 pm

She lay by Stone. "Feather's a bright To-be." Moon said, changing the subject. "She's a fast learner and is always ready to learn." "If I was in the Tribe, I'm sure I'd like to meet her." Stone said. Moon nodded. "She's great. Even if you aren't in the Tribe, you'd like her."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:51 pm

''I wonder what she's saying to him.''Feather thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Moon sighed. "Where are you right now?" she asked. "Still exploring the land left by our ancestors. It's a vast land with a lake in the middle!" "Good for you." Moon said. "I can't wait until you come around again." Stone nodded. "I have a bit more to cover, but then I'm coming back, okay?" Moon nodded.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Feather stared at Moon,wondering What she would do without her mentor.She cried.
No noise,just tears.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:09 am

Acorn came bounding out of the nursery. She had seen it all. "Whats with Moon?" Acorn asked. "She sick?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:40 am

Feather stared at Acorn.''Acorn,I'm not in the mood.Could you kinda,leave me alone?''
Feather mewed,still crying.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:15 am

Acorn tilted her head. Leave? What did she mean....Leave? Did she....hate her? Acorn sighed. She padded out of the Tribe and far away. She climbed up a tree.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:10 pm

''Acorn!I don't hate you.I just...need some time...alone.''Feather called after Acorn
making sure she could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Acorn perked her ears. Time alone? But Moon is right there. Heh. Weird. Acorn stalked her and sat behind Feather so she couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 pm

''Acorn,I know your still there.''Feather mewed.She turned around,picked acorn up,
carried her to the nursury,and came back for her time alone.She stared at Moon,helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Acorn didn't understand. It was just a little rest. Moon wasn't dead. Maybe she was mistaken!!! "Moon isn't dead! She is just sleeping." She called to Feather to make her feel better. Nothing. Acorn sighed. She lay down. She was hungry. She padded out of the nursery for something to eat. Acorn was SURE that Feather was going to put her back.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Feather stared at Moon as she dreamed.
Was Moon going to leave her? Not if she could help it. But if she stopped Moon,would Moon ever
trust her again? WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT? The curiousity was eating Feather alive.
She couldn't stand it.Feather didn't sleep at all that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream...   Just a Dream... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Dream...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next