Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the white object

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:09 pm

[Feather is having a dream]there was blackness all around Feather.she tried to run,but
couldn't move.a white object swirved in and out of the darkness.''Moon?is that you?''She
mewed.The white thing got closer.It whispered:''The light breeze shall lead the feather into
a tornado.''Feather tried to scream for help as the thing got closer,but nothing came out of
her mouth.The white thing took out it's claws.The massive claws were an inch from her face.Feather then woke up screaming.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Moon woke up with a jump. "Feather, what's going on?" she asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Feather told her about the dream,then added,''What could it mean?''
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"It means something dangerous is coming." Moon said. She started padding towards the Cave of Pointed Stones. "I will consult the Tribe of Endless Hunting. You may come, Feather. Consider it more training."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:45 pm

''Okay...''Feather mewed,following Moon.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Moon laid down by the pool. "We must look for a sign-anything that can mean something. Or if we sleep with our noses in the water, we may be sent a dream." she explained. She touched her nose to the cold water and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:47 pm

As did Feather. cat
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Moon blinked her eyes open to see a former Healer of the Tribe of Rushing Water. Everything else was pitch black. "Bird that Sings at Dawn, this sign..." Moon started. "You sent my To-be a sign of a little breeze pushing feather into a tornado. And a white creature attacking her. What is it you mean?" Moon asked. "Your job is to interpret the signs, Moon that Rises in the Night. But I can tell you this-danger is coming to the Tribe. You must be ready." Bird said. "But we have so few Sharpclaws and To-bes-" "Then train your cats harder." Bird cut in. She turned to leave when Moon mewed "Wait!" Bird looked over her shoulder. "This feather...it's my To-be...isn't it." Bird simply nodded and walked away. When Bird disappeared, Moon found she couldn't move. A white object came closer. Moon yelled for help. It un-sheathed its claws and Moon woke up. She jumped back, scared of this creature. Her breathing was heavy, and her eyes wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 pm

''What is the white object?What does it want with me?Am I goung to die?''Feather asked
Moon.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm

"It...I...I'm not sure." Moon said, trying to get her breathing at its normal pace. "It looks like some form of..." Moon's eyes widened. "I-I've only heard stories about them hurting cats, but it looked like a...a bear..." Moon padded over to Feather. "I will try to protect you from these danger, I promise. I will talk to Mist to see what we can do about this."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 pm

''I'm coming with you!''Feather mewed.''To go see Mist.''
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Moon nodded. "But first, I think we both need a poppy seed or two from these crazy dreams." Moon said, walking to the herb stock. "And what do poppy seeds do for us, Feather?" Moon asked her.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:12 pm

''They help with shock and distress.''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 pm

"Very good, Feather." Moon said proudly. "You're a fast learner."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm

''Thanks...Your a good teacher.''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 pm

"Thank you." Moon said. They arrived in the herb store and Moon got some Poppy seeds. "Do you have any questions about these herbs, Feather?" Moon asked before they ate any seeds.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:57 pm

''I have a question about herbs,not poppies in particular,though.''Feather mewed.''The herbs
you can make puoltice with,What happens if you mix them together in a poultice?''She asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm

"Depends on what you use. Some can help with breathing...bellyache" Moon said. "Some can even help sore or cracked pads."

OOC: Um...I'll think of what herbs to mix for these things Razz
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 pm

''I see.I was kinda hoping to see my mother tonight...just to see her for the first time.
Can I try it?''Feather asked,hoping for a yes.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 am

"Yes." Moon said. "You might see her spirit in the Cave, or you might have to meet her in a dream. Either way, I will leave you to it." she said, laying down in her nest.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am

''Okay,do i still put my nose in the pool for her spirit in the cave?''Feather mewed.

OOC;should i start a new topic for this?
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:37 am

"You can look to see if her spirit's there, or touch your nose to the pool to try to see her in a dream." Moon said. "I...I cannot promise anything unless her ancestors were with the Tribe or she believed in the Tribe of Endless Hunting."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 am

''I will look for her spirit.I really want to see her,in a non-blurry vision.''Feather mewed.
She looked into the pool to find nothing but a silver blob.''Maybe a dream...''She mewed,
putting her nose to the pool.She soon dissapeared into a dream.A silver tabby apeared
in front of her.''M-mom?''Feather mewed.''Feather?''The she cat mewed.
''Feather that blows as high as the clouds,I have been carrying on your memory by taking on
the responsibility of a healer.''Feather mewed.''Thats my girl.''Feather that blows as high as the clouds mewed[I am just going to call her cloud...]Cloud licked Feather from head to tail
in a motherly way for the very first time.Then Feather woke up with a smile,and a good memory.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Moon decided to get up to check on the kits while Feather was in her dream. She padded in, and saw the kits sleeping. She gave each of them a lick on the ear gently so they didn't wake up. She padded back into the den and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Feather fell asleep with a grin,having visions of her mother all night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the white object Empty
PostSubject: Re: the white object   the white object Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the white object
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next