Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose and Owl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 am

rose had promised owl that she would teach him his hunting tequniches today and was wating right inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm

*screams at rose's signature* XD

Owl raced towards Rose and nearly ran into her. His voice echoed through the cave, "Are we training, today, Rose?" He was excited and anticipated to start training.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:09 am

occ:is it bad or good lol

ic: yes we are just like i promested rose said leading owl to the training area tomarow i will show you the territory while on the way.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 pm

yea its good xD

Owl nodded and his tail was straight up and swishing as normal. Content and happy. He always wanted to train with Rose. And now he could! He padded behind her. "What are you going to teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 pm

hunting rose said because were prey-hunters rose purred and headed out for the little graass land outside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 pm

"Ok!" Owl ran past Rose and rolled on the grass happily. Very content. Very happy. With Rose. Owl gazed up at Rose. "Are we starting now!?" He cried. A tiny figure scurried past. A mouse! Sadly, Owl NEVER caught a thing except for some flies. He quickly pounced where the mouse was but it slipped past. Owl placed his paw onto his and was so excited that he accidently lifted his paw. The mouse hurried away into a tiny hole. Owl seathed his claws and then brought them back in as he stretched.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 pm

"dont wast your breath yet we still need to do one more thing before you start hunting you need to roll in mud" rose said "it helps hide your pelt see?" as rose roled in the mud nearby. After she was done and covered in mud she added "plus you need to wait not just pounce, you need to pounce when you know what is behind your prey and if theres enything in the sky" then the mouce came back and was scurring "watch" rose said to owl then she looked up at the sky and seen a hawk hedding twords the mouse at the same time and once the hawk had a grip on the mouse rose jumped and caut the hawk plus mouse then set them down "see what i did now if we come acrost another peice of prey you will try."
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Owl looked, disgusted, at the mud. He obeyed and lay down on the mud and curled up and rolled around. He got up and shook some grass off. He watched Rose's demonstration and he nodded. Seeing yet another mouse, he lay low to the ground and stared at it. Then, he heard some screeching, and he staggered back and talons gripped the mouse in front of him. Too horrifying. He panted as the hawk fly away with his prey. Owl bristled up his fur. "Do I get another chance?"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 am

"of corse" rose purred at the sight "its your first time i didnt espect you to get it the first try" then padded up to her to-be and licked him on the head "if you need eny help you have me right here" she said to owl "lets get back to hunting ok?"
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:38 pm

"Yes!" Owl quickly turned. A hawk already grasping a vole. Then, Owl leaped at the hawk without warning, and digging his claws into its skin. The vole, already killed, smelled wonderful, yet he didn't know what it was. He turned quickly and mewed, "I did it!" Owl added, "But what IS that?"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 am

congragulations and thats a vole you have there in your mouth rose laughed at her apprentice. how bout we take this back to the cave and ill teach you some protection moves tomarow.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm

"YEAH!" Owl cried happily. He scooped up the prey and quickly ran to the spot, licking Rose on the way. He quickly set them in the cave and rolled on the ground. "What are they called!?"

ooc: Acorn: they are called SHUT UR MOWTH OWL!! *breaths heavily from anger*

Owl: Oh, thanks acorn x3

Acorn: *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:16 pm

rose followed him into the cave
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Owl plopped onto the ground, full of questions and mystery. "Do you like being my mentor!? I looove being mentorED!"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

"of corse" rose said wondering why he asked.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Owl started to purr and he kneaded the ground then looked up. "So, tomorrow we're gonna work harder?" Owl meowed. He stood up and tackled Rose playfully. He was like an overgrown kit.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

:of corse" and rose padded him back.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Owl quickly scrambled to his paws and asked yet ANOTHER question, "Where's Moon? I haven't seen her in a while.. and Acorn, too."
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm

"i dont know probably bissy with there lifes" rose said sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm

"How come? They don't have much to do but be lazy!" Owl joked. He lay back. "Can't we train mooore?" He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 pm

tomarow and sttarted padding twords the cave.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Owl padded back again, searching for Rose. "Rose? Rose? Is it time for me to train today??"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm

"yes owl just eat first" rose said crawling out of her nest.

latter

rose padded out of the cave and sat down "now today we will be working on some battle training" she mewowed.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Owl sat down. "Okay!" he mewed, swishing his tail, and being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

"ok now the first thing is to get into position" rose said as she got down into a crowch "then you can move like this" she said and started moving from left to right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose and Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose and Owl   Rose and Owl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose and Owl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next