Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray Tornado at Sky's End
To-be

Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation   Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 am

Name: Gray Tornado at Sky's End (Gray)

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Start as Kit or To-be: Kit

Familiarity with the series: Have read every single book

Appearance: Look at avatar.

Personality: Gray is usually a very kind quiet, sincere person, but when he's with someone he's really close with he's able to open up and kid around with.

Origins: Gray Tornado at Sky's End was born in and with the tribe. His mother died during child birth and his dad shortly left after he was born. His name come's from the day he was born because there was a huge storm the covered all the mountains and a tornado actually appeared on it's surface. During this time he was born and given the unique and omnious name: Gray Tornado at Sky's End. Gray strives to be the best cat he can and always tries to give other cats advise, (From what he knows already). One day he wishes to be a Cave-Guard like his father, even though the only memory of him was when he walked out on his life and diserted the Tribe. Gray currently has no friends within the tribe and is still practially a new born kit.

(Note: Sorry it took me so long to find the time to go on... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Mist that Fades at Dawn
Prey-hunter
Mist that Fades at Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation   Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:03 pm

No, it's fine, better late then never. Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com/
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation   Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:39 pm

yes,um,caver-guard?
Back to top Go down
To-be

PostSubject: Re: Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation   Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 pm

That's what I put in my To-be rank selection. Smile
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation   Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 pm

ok.mist,check your pms! keep in mind that i was the next cat to join after you and moon.
Back to top Go down
To-be

PostSubject: Re: Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation   Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 am

I don't mean to pry, but why do you keep asking her to check her PM's in topics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation   Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gray Tornado at Sky's End Cat Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of Rushing Water :: Creation :: Cat Creation-
Jump to: