Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Moon grabbed feathers from her den and padded out into the camp and went into the Sharpclaws' den. She did it until her nest was no more. She padded to Feather. "Um, Feather? You have a minute?"

Last edited by Moon that Rises at Night on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Feather nodded and padded up to Moon.''Wahts up?'' Feather asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:47 pm

"Feather, I'm not your Healer anymore." Moon said. "I'm giving up my post. This is not the path I am destined to follow. I will announce it to the Tribe soon...I will help train you until I feel you are ready to take on full responsibilities of Healer, okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm

''So this is what you meant by leaving? I'll still be able to see you,right?''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 pm

"I didn't plan to leave, but this isn't my place. And of course!" Moon exclaimed. "I still have to finish mentoring you, don't I? Teach you ceremonies, fighting, remembering herbs...I'm not dropping you in charge yet!" She licked Feather's ear. "Time to tell the others." Moon walked outside with Feather and hopped up a rock by the waterfall. "Everyone gather by the waterfall for a Tribe meeting!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Swift perked his ears. He gave his tail a lick and ran out
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:31 pm

"Everyone..." Moon started. "This will be my last calling for the Tribe. I am resigning my post. I will no longer be your Healer." she said. She was scared about what their reactions would be. "I am glad for the time I have had being your leader, but can carry on no further without breaking the Tribe's rules. I will become a Prey-hunter, but I will finish training Feather. Then she can take over the duties as Healer."
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Swift cried a lot now that he didn't have moon as their leader anymore
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Moon hopped down and stood by Swift. "I'll still be around for you." she said. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Feather was happy she would be a full Healer soon,but sad that she wouldn't see Moon as
often.You could read all this information by the expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 am

Moon padded back to Feather. "Looks like I have to split time with you and Pebble now." Moon said, pointing her tail at the jet black To-be. "Don't worry, we'll finish you first, but it'll take a bit to remember the herbs and learn the ceremonies, and fight..." she said. "I think you'll do fine." she finally said. "I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 am

Feather smiled. She dug her claws in the ground to pull out some burdock root.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:26 pm

"And what does that do...after the dirt's washed off?" Moon quizzed her. She better lodge these things in her head before she leaves the post completely for her to take charge.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 pm

''Infections.When are you gonna teach me about ceromonies?''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:00 pm

"Good." Moon said. "And soon. Just hold on. I'll make sure you have your herbs straight and then you can fight already so ceremonies next. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 pm

''Okay...''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:04 pm

"Come on, let's review so we can get to ceremonies sooner and you can be a full Healer." Moon said, padding to the herb store. "I'll give you an herb. You tell me what it is and what it's used for." She pulled out seeds, and showed Feather a red flower from where they were shook off.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm

''Poppy seeds,shock,distress.''Feather stated.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Moon nodded and set them back. She pulled out a purple flower on a long green stem.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:08 pm

''Lavendar,fever.''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Moon set it back and put out a yellow flower on a long stem. "And here we have..." she said, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm

''Goldenrod,poultice,healing wounds''Feather mewed.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:13 pm

"Very good." Moon said. She put it back and brought out three things. A dark red berry, a white woven thing and a small stem of small green leaves (look at pics). She took the woven herb and shook a spider from it *hint hint*.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:17 pm

''Juniper berries,bellyaches breathing.cobwebs,bleeding,juice for infections,eat for bellyaches.''Feather purred.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:20 pm

"Yes, but what;s the bellyache and infections plant?" Moon asked, noticing how she didn't name the last herb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!   Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe Meeting: Please Read EVERYONE!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next