Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredomness...pleased joinedz

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:57 pm

"Hahahahaa! You're funny, Rose!" Owl quickly leaped into the air and fell back onto the ground. "If I was sleeping I would float or something. And everything wouldn't seem so real, Rose!"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:00 pm

"your dreaming i promous you that" rose said " i can tell you that a large hawk is in the air right now and is looking at a mouse besides the river, but if you kill it and put it in the freshkill pile in the cave it wont be there when you wake up" rose said beeing a smart alike.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

"Oh!" Owl meowed. "Cool! I want to see! I want to.." His voice trailed off as he headed for the river. He watched as a hawk descended onto the mouse. Owl quickly leaped onto the hawk as it killed the rodent. He sunk his teeth into it and shook it around. "Now what!? Now what!?"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 pm

"bring it with us untill were done." rose told him
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Owl picked up the hawk. He nodded and yet again, followed Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:43 am

rose noticed an little dribble by some rocks and got a drink

occ:yesterday i found a mouse in my window well that waas about 2 in. wide lol
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am

Moon purred and hid in the light snow and mud, watching. He'll make a good Sharpclaw...but I have to see him hunt before I'm sure...
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 pm

rose knew verry well what her mother was doing and figured they better get back to hunting "owl come over her and tell me what you smell."
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Owl looked at Rose and he inhaled deeply. He burst out with answers, "I smell me, you, some water, and a mouse, and a falcon, and..." He sniffed again. "...and grass!"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:40 pm

"good but i was only asking about food " rose laughed at her to-be she then licked him on the head in congragulations.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 pm

"Do you want me to get it, Rose!? Wait, didn't you want Moon to watch?" Owl asked.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 pm

"yes of corse i want you to get it" rose said and exspecialy ignoring the 2nd question.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Owl quickly nodded and looked around. He watched as the hawk swooped down onto the mouse swiftly. He hesitated and then slashed at the bird, making it topple over, and he sunk his teeth into its neck. He shook it and then lifted his head. He sniffed for a second, looked at where Moon was at, then he looked at Rose. "Thought I heard something! Can I go look?" Owl asked, dropping the bird and then swishing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 am

rose nodden "of cource just come back right away." and padded back to the stream.
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Feather followed Moonm around
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm

ill give moon a chance to post :3

Owl smiled and then bounded towards where Moon was at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredomness...pleased joinedz   Boredomness...pleased joinedz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredomness...pleased joinedz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe of Rushing Water :: Tribe Territory :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: