Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm

A strange, jet black tom with yellow eyes stared at two young cats. He awaited their arrival.

Last edited by Moon that Rises at Night on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:41 am

rose had just fallen asleep in her den and woke up here in dream world when she sented onother cat and found the cat siting on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC: Acorn, Sun, someone post.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Acorn had been sleeping peacefully but she soon woke up. She tossed over to see a mysterious black tom on a rock. She walked nervously towards the cat and peered up. Was she dreaming? Was she awake? She couldn't tell. Acorn cocked her head to the side and then spotted Rose.

lol ive never been in a prophecy thingy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

when rose saw acorn she went over to her to ask her if she knew the cat.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Acorn's fur prickled. She shook her head. She padded up to the cat cautiously. "Wh- who are you?" She felt a strange energy.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:12 am

rose followed her buut didnt fluff up her fur.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:33 pm

"I am who I am." The tom said, not shifting at all. "You are needed. More than ever. Both of you will be sent to another place. Both of you will see what will become of the Tribe if one of you fails."
He jumped off the rock and padded up to Acorn. He touched her nose.

(Rose, don't post until it's your turn, please.)

Acorn found herself in her home. It was empty, the bones of cats and recently deceased were scattered. Those with fur and flesh on them were bone-skinny. A white she-cat was eating the last of herbs, forcing herself to almost starve trying to feed her kits, a calico she-cat, a silver tabby she-cat, and a gray tabby tom. Their stomachs growled. Their eyes were filled with pain and sadness, grief.
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Acorn stared at all the cats in astonishment. What was she to do? She cocked her head to the side. What was going on? She padded up to the white she-cat. "Excuse me." She mewed. "can you tell me what is going on?"

yeah even I dont know what to do lol ._. this is sooo awesome though
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:12 am

occ: just pm me when its my turn.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 pm

The white cat seemed not to hear her, and stood up. She felt dizzy and staggered a bit, but forced herself to stay up and looked at the prey pile. What was left turned to food that would make one sick from the taste or the age. She looked at the cats. "I'm going to bury the dead." the she-cat said. She looked past Acorn at a body that lay not far off. "The Tribe of Endless Hunting have accepted the cats, but they need burying." She went up to a rose colored cat. She started weeping as she looked about at a tiger she-cat and others, younger. Even to the point of kits. She forced herself to weep only inside and began dragging the rose colored cat away.
"They cannot hear you, nor see you." the jet-black cat said, appearing suddenly behind Acorn. "Their guard has failed and their home ravaged."
Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard
Acorn from Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Acorn suddenly turned around, confused. "What!? How can I help them!? They are dying of starvation and they are too weak to do anything!" She sat down sadly and stared at the white she-cat. This is.. horrid. What happened here? Or is this just a vision?
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:42 pm

"You have sworn an oath to guard your family and friends." the jet black cat said. He turned to the cats. He led her through the camp, stopping at the tiger she-cat, a flame colored tom, a black fluffy to-be, a green kit, and more.
All were related to Acorn, siblings.
The jet black tom finally stopped and looked at Acorn, stared at her. Finally, he spoke. "You are her kit by choice, not by blood. So, when the battle comes...whose ally will you become...?"

Acorn faded away and found herself by Rose where they first met the tom. Rose faded away and arrived in a pitch black place, only a crack of light shining off the tom's glowing amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 pm

rose fluffed up and then relaxed "wer were are we she asked the strange cat?"
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 pm

"We are everywhere and nowhere." The jet black tom said. A flame blazed around him and he disappeared in a puff of smoke.
A flash of bright light made Rose shield her eyes, and when they opened, she found herself in camp. The cats were sick as can be. Cats were moaning, groaning, yowling in pain. A tiger she-cat coughed heavily and collapsed to the ground.
In the distance, a silver tabby she-cat and white she-cat were fighting, to the point of fighting with claws, over herbs, the sickness, and each other's extent of helping the sick.

Last edited by Moon that Rises at Night on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 pm

(btw moon, it says, "We are everywhere and nowhere." The jet black tom asked. he asked? x.x'' just a heads up LOL)
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:45 pm

rose padded over to the cat with the herbs whats going on how can i help?
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm

OOC: edited XD

The cat with the herbs...no one has herbs. Two cats are fighting about herbs but no one cat has them at this point...

IC: The she-cats kept fighting, but both were out of breath and their ribs were visible. They eventually gave up, and hissed before walking away. The silver she-cat snatched some of the last herbs and ate a few berries. She gave the rest to the tiger she-cat, hoping she was alive still. Walking right through Rose as if she was a ghost, the silver she-cat went back to her den.
The white she-cat went to a kit, mewling and crying for food and milk-which the white she-cat was forced to ignore. She picked up the kit and headed out of the camp-heading for a different part of the mountain.
"Momma, where are we going?" the kit asked.
"We're going to try to find your father's family." the she-cat replied, voice a bit muffled by the kit's fur.
"Who is Daddy?"
The white she-cat stopped, but didn't reply.
There was a swirl of black smoke by Rose and when it disappeared, the black tom was there once again. "Their guard was kept, but their food was not. An epidemic is approaching, one that sneaks silently in prey." he said. He stepped up to the queen and the kit. "Two cats caused this-and two cats can end it. Which cat will you be?"

The scene swirled and Rose was shot back to where she met the jet black tom, and where Acorn was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:36 am

but how can i im barly a prey-hunter? and whos the other cat who will help me? rose was filled with questions.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:22 am

The jet black tom appeared in front of Rose and Acorn. "You both have a troubled path ahead. Work together well, and your visions will be proven false to this timeline." He faded away, and didn't reappear or show up. He was gone for good.

OOC: You and Acorn can post here for a while if you want, but not too much, kay?
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:17 pm

ooc: ok, and im too lazy to change accts *zzz*

Acorn stared at the spot where the mysterious cat was, then turned to look at Rose with a confused expression. She padded to her and then sat next to her. "Any clue what just happened?"

ok my last post x3
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:23 pm

"i have no idea" rose said and padded over to were the wierd cat was and padded back to acorn "ive never smelt that sent before, but i know we have to work together with the problems coming.
Back to top Go down
Owl from the Night Sky
Kit
Owl from the Night Sky

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 pm

"Yep!"

ok yea this is my absolute LAST post -3-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]   Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy Dream [Rose, one other]
Page 1 of 1