Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:30 pm

lol!

You mamma so ugly, that whenever she looked into a mirror, the mirror shatterred itself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Yo momma so ugly just after she was born, her mother said, "What a treasure!" and her father said, "Yes, let's go bury it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Yo momma so ugly she looks out the window and got arrested for mooning.

Yo momma so ugly she made an onion cry.

Yo momma so ugly she turned Medusa to stone!

Yo momma so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said, "STOP THAT TWINKIE!! "

Yo momma so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said, "STOP THAT TWINKIE!! "

Yo momma so stupid that she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order!

Yo momma so stupid she hears it's chilly outside so she gets a bowl.

lol! Twisted Evil Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Your good....

Yo momma is so ugly that everytime she burps the scientist accuse her for global warming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

lol! Niiiice.

Yo momma so stupid she went to Disney World and saw a sign that said "Disney World - Left" so she went home.

Yo momma so stupid she got locked in a grocery store and starved!

Yo momma so fat, when she went out side in a red dress, everyone yelled, "HEY, KOOL-AID!"

Yo momma so fat she went bungee jumping and went strait to heck!

Yo momma so fat shes on both side of the family.

Yo momma so fat when she walks around in Texas in high heels, she strikes oil!

Yo momma so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the scale!

Yo momma so fat that when God said, "Let there be light," he told her to move her fat ole butt over!

Yo momma so fat she fell in love and broke it.

Yo momma so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up.

Back to top Go down
Acorn from Tree
Cave-guard

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 pm

lol. Wow a lot of jokes. Anymore? Blonde jokes? Yo Mamma jokes? any type of offensive ones >Smile lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.catwarriors.forumotion.com
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Yo momma so poor that when I stepped on a lighted match she said "Who put out the heat?"

Yo mommas teeth are so yellow, I can't believe its not butter.

Yo mommas teeth are so yellow, traffic slows down when she smiles!

Do you know the story about the little old woman that lives in a shoe? Well, Yo mama so poor she live in a flip flop!

Yo Momma so poor she waves around a popsicle stick and calls it air conditioning.

Yo Momma is so poor when she heard about the last supper she thought she had ran out of food stamps.

Here's a funny blonde joke/story

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5

Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:03 pm

LOL so funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

Once there were 3 people in an airplane, one took a bite out of
an apple. She thought it was too sweet so she threw it out of
the plane. The second person took a bite out of a lemon and she
thought it was too sour so, she threw it out of the plane. Then
the last person took a bite out of a grenade and he thought it
was too crunchy so, he threw it out of the plane. Then they
landed and decided to go for a walk. They first passed a little
girl who was crying and they asked, "little girl, little girl,
why are you crying?" and the little girl said, "an apple came
down and killed my new kitty". Next they passed a little boy
who
was also crying. And they again asked, "little boy, little boy,
why are you crying?" and the little boy said, "a lemon came
down
and killed my new puppy." Then they passed a blonde sitting on
the side walk laughing her butt off. They asked, "why are you
laughing so hard?" and the blonde said, "I farted and the
building behind me blew up!!"

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol!

Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:59 am

IZ GOT ONEZ

Two blondes went to the pound where each adopted a puppy. The joy of their new best friend was quickly overshadowed when they got home and the first blonde said, "I think we're in trouble, how are we going to tell them apart?"

This lead to several hours of concentration until finally, the second blonde said, "I've got an idea. We'll tie a red bow around my puppy and a blue bow around yours."

The next day the first blonde comes running up to the second when she got home, "Oh no, I can't tell whose puppy is whose. They've pulled the ribbons off while they were playing."

"OK, we need to find a better way to tell them apart," says the second blonde. After several more hours of concentration, they came up with the bright idea of getting different colored collars.

Again, the next day, the first blonde comes running up to the second as soon as she gets home, "Oh no, I can't tell whose puppy is whose. They've pulled their collars off while they were playing."

"There's got to be some way to tell them apart," says the second blonde.

After several more hours of concentration, the first blonde finally comes up with another idea, "I know! Why don't you take the black one and I'll take the white one!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:28 pm

LOL lol!

Sally goes to work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned his employee, walks over to her and asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?" The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call that my mother had passed away."
The boss, feeling very sorry at this point suggests to the young girl, "Why don't you go home for the day...we aren't terribly busy. Just take
the day off and go relax."
Sally very calmly states, "No I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind busy and I have the best chance of doing that here."
The boss agrees and allows her to work as usual. "If you need anything just let me know" says the boss.
A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on Sally. He looks out his office and sees her crying hysterically.
He rushes over an asks, "What's the matter now? Are you going to be ok?"
Sally breaks down in tears. "I just received a horrible call from my sister. She said that her mom died too!!"

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"

Back to top Go down
Pebble Running in Stream
To-be

PostSubject: Daemons   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:19 pm

You know what would be cool? Is to have.... oh no... what are they called, from Harry Potter? Dementors!!! As a daemon? That would be creepy.... but, well Moon knows that's the sort of creepy I enjoy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pebble Running in Stream
To-be

PostSubject: Blonde Jokes   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:23 pm

A blonde walks up to a vending machine, and starts putting in quarters. She pushes the "Vending" button and does a victory dance as a water bottle falls out. After about fifty times of this repeated step, the clerk calls over to her "don't you think you have enough?'

The blonde looks at him, and says "Shut up, this is Vegas and I'm winning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:48 am

LOL!!!

Oh yeah, don't double post unless needed. It's considered spamming, okay Pebble?

Back to top Go down
Pebble Running in Stream
To-be

PostSubject: Pebble Apologizes   Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Sorry. .... My Computer was dumb and made me spilt the posts in to two short ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Okay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest   

Back to top Go down

TigerStar and Sasha: Into the Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3