Tribe of Rushing Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of Rushing Water

Enter the world of the Mountains with the Tribe of Rushing Water!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dream open to all

Go down 
+5
Feather in the Breeze
Dawn of the Rising Sun
Swift of Running Cheetah
Rose of the Field
Moon that Rises at Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

dream open to all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Feather walked forward and snapped a twig very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 am

Moon looked back at Feather, then at Swift and her kits. "Since this is a dream, I want to see if my parents are here, and yours...Swift." she said.
Back to top Go down
https://triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:03 pm

is swifts parents the ones you were talking about mom?rose said
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Moon hesitantly nodded. "I'm so sorry." she said. "Swift, I...I don't want you to be mad at me for not telling you."
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Swift just stood there, claws dug in the earth, pelt bristling. "No... No... It... It can't be true..." He mewed, his voice cracking. As if everything he believed in was shattered. As the shock ebbed away, he cleched his jaw even harder to hold back the tears. "N-No..." He suddenly turned on Moon "Why Moon?! Why didn't you tell me?" He growled. It ended in a whimper as he repeated it. "W-why... Why Moon?"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 pm

rose steaped for to try and comfort him its ok swift were safe know and you may be able to see your mom and dad in your dreams and please dont be mad at moon she just didnt want to hurt you by telling you right mom?
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 am

Swift didn't answer. He just laid down, paws crossed under his head, and stared -at nothing i might add Razz- sightlessly (not blind Razz just... you have to be him to understand) Swift then stood up, but looked at his paws. "So... They're dead?!" He cried. " I always wished i could find them... but they're... they're... d-dead..." He faltered at the end. Suddenly everything felt like it was spinning and he fell over
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

"Swift!" Moon cried. She went over to his side, and licked him. She didn't know if he was awake or not, but she couldn't hold it in. "I didn't want you to leave." she whispered, so only he could have heard her. "I didn't want you to go on some adventure, because you didn't believe me. I never wanted to keep you in the dark, but I never wanted you to be angry at me. I'm so sorry." She couldn't bring up any more words. "But no matter if you're angry at me or hate me, I'll protect you like I promised, like you were my own kit." Moon pressed against Swift.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Swift didn't move, rather he just flicked his tail as if he wants to be alone
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Moon got up and padded off. She went to see if she could make him happy. She began to run, not paying attention to anyone calling for her (if you do). She found camp. She looked into every den. "Red Dawn!" she called. "Red Dawn, it's Swift! Please, your kit! Come out!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

(i thought she died????)
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:54 pm

OOC: It's a dream, remember Razz
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

(Oh yeas Razz)
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:48 pm

OOC: So anyways Razz

IC: A dark red she-cat and a black tom padded up to her. "Swift!?" the she-cat asked. "Red Dawn, he's here!" Moon said happily. "I told him, and he's mad at me. He always wanted to meet you, so can you come with me to him!? Please, Red Dawn!? Black Cloud!?" The cats nodded, and the she-cats bounded up to where the rest of the cats were, Black Cloud running behind them. Red Dawn saw Swift and purred. The two padded up to Swift. Moon just sat down. "Swift!" Red Dawn cried. "Swift!" she rubbed up against Swift, purring loudly, while Black Cloud joined her a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 pm

rose steped back to stand besides her mother who are they rose asked moon?
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pm

"My friends." Moon said. "Red Dawn, and her mate Black Cloud." She kept back a tear or two. "Swift's parents, and the friends I told you about."
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:43 pm

''Atleast he still has his dreams...''Feather mewed,padding up and sitting next to moon.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Swift's eyes narrowed as he leaped up and hissed " I can smell your scent... Yet i don't know you. who are you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Moon simply nodded.

Red Dawn purred. "Swift, it's your mom. I'm here now." she said calmly, holding back excitement. She licked him again. "I'm here too, your dad." Black Cloud said.
Back to top Go down
Swift of Running Cheetah
Cave-guard
Swift of Running Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 am

Swift squeaked like a kit as everything was pieced together. The scent, the cats themselves... He ran up and purred as he bounced up and down. "Thank the tribe of Endless Hunting!" He yowled in happiness
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 pm

The two cats purred. "When I saw a destroyer, I prayed that my son would be alright. I volunteered to fight an Upwalker, and trusted Moon with my life in the middle of the fight to take care of you." Red Dawn said. She looked over at Moon. "Looks like my trust payed off." She looked back at Swift. "A Cave-guard already! Our son's grown up so much, Cloud!"
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm

rose steped forward im rose of the field she said proudly moons kit what are you doing with swift?
Back to top Go down
Feather in the Breeze
Healer
Feather in the Breeze

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 pm

''I'm Feather in the breeze,A good freind of moons.And Swifts.''Feather purred to swifts parents.
Back to top Go down
Rose of the Field
To-be
Rose of the Field

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 pm

yea and a big pane in the tail rose teased at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Moon that Rises at Night
Prey-hunter
Moon that Rises at Night

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Moon laughed. "I have a good amount of daughters, but no sons." she told her friends. "This is one of my youngest, Rose." Red Dawn purred. "That's so sweet." she said. "I wish I could have gotten to know them." She padded over to Swift. "So, how do you like Moon and the others?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dream open to all   dream open to all - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dream open to all
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next